On 6 nov, 03:49, Jesse Legg <jesse.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You won't be able to use a GenericForeignKey in this situation,

Yeps, I know - I even explained why <g>

> but
> you could write a helper method and define a property to affect
> something similar.

Which is mostly what I have so far - except that I wrote a custom
descriptor class since I in fact have a ModelThree class with the
exact same needs.

> The difference between this and a GenericForeignKey is that you will
> not be able to create ModelTwo objects and specify a content_object in
> the constructor.

Indeed, and that's exactly why I asked here if someone had already
solved (I mean, *fully* solved) the problem - before I dive in and
spend a couple hours implementing my own DelegateGenericForeignKey !-)

But thanks anyway...