Hi.  I have never used foreign keys.... I need to start and I need
help.  I'm running python2.5 and django1.1.   I have an installation
of Satchmo running fine; however, I need to modify the Product table.
I need to tie fields from the Product module to fields in another
module outside of satchmo.

here's the setup:

I have Satchmo products  installed here:

/django_apps/live/satchmo/products

I have another module installed here

/django_apps/live/elmago

I'm trying to add a dropbox field in products that is related to the
PK field in one of my elmago classes as follows:

    BinderCountry = models.ForeignKey('elmago.CountryOfOrigin',
verbose_name=_('Binder Country'), blank=False, null=False, help_text=_
("Please choose the country of origin for the binder."))

The elmago.CountryOfOrigin class looks like this:

class CountryOfOrigin (models.Model):
        Id = models.AutoField(primary_key=True)
        CountryName = models.CharField (max_length=250, blank=True,
db_index=True)
        DateAdded = models.DateTimeField (auto_now_add=True,
blank=False, db_index=True)

What am i doing wrong?  After restarting apache... i get the following
error:

AttributeError at /admin/product/product/add/

'str' object has no attribute '_default_manager'

Please help quickly!