I am not sure what you mean by "on change list"?

The usual way that records get displayed is in a tabular list format.
This is suitable when a record only has a few fields; some tables
however
have many fields in them and so would need to be displayed "in full"
just
by themselves.

I am looking for a way to have a link to this "detail view" embedded
in each
line entry of the normal tabular list display - a type of "click here
for more
details" link.  This would not form part of a search or query.