Hi,

2009/11/10 grant neale <gne...@mac.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a hobbyist and do not have a lot of time on my hands to do front
> end (templates, css) stuff.
Hire a professional to do you it for you.

> I was looking around and saw that pyjamas takes care of the layout of
> the user interface.

This is Django list FYI.

[...]

> Are there any other solutions out there that would let me develop the
> layout quicker or easier?
Templates are easy. If you know some HTML, it shouldn't take very long
to figure out django templates.

> Obviously I'm not too thrilled about making sure that all the browsers
> look good.
If you can abstract out browser specific functionality, should be good
across all major browsers - Firefox, IE, Chrome....

> Can anyone help me?
Google - Django templates. If you leave in Sydney, drop me an email
off list. I can help you out for coupla beers ;-)

--
Regards,
Ishwor Gurung