On Nov 10, 9:32 pm, nash <nash.raf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi thanks for the reply i am trying to get django up and running with
> googleapp engine as. i understand in django correct me if i am wrong
> return is a global variable when a url is matched as defined in the
> url.py it calls the class that is matched in views.py and all the
> variables are passed in request object. so i am bit confused why i am
> getting the error. have i miss configured some thing some how ?  below
> is my urls.py if its any help

But where did you get the idea that it should be a class? As I said
(probably a bit more harshly than I intended), this is basic Python:
when you do 'class work(request)' that doesn't mean a function to
which you pass 'request', it means a class that inherits from
'request', which must already be defined in that scope. This is
absolutely not what you want. And why define a 'get' method?

Just get rid of the class, and do as the documentation says: a simple
function that takes the 'request' parameter and returns a response.

def work(request):
      return HttpResponse("it's working")
--
DR.