I'm trying to use the named group from nested choices in my model as
part of the url.
I currently have:

model.py
class Project(models.Model):
    PROJECT_CHOICES = (
        ('Residential', (
            ('public', 'Public Houses'),
            ('private', 'Private Houses'),
            ('extensions', 'Extensions'),
            )
         ('Public', (
)

type = models.CharField(max_length=1, choices=PROJECT_CHOICES)
title = models.CharField(max_length=100, verbose_name="Project Name",
unique=True)

def get_absolute_url(self):
        return "/projects/%s/%s/" % (self.type, self.title)

This works but I'd like to use the named group to produce urls like:
.../projects/residential/private/boldt-castle

Obviously, I can do this manually but there should be a way of
accessing the named group

Thanks.