Don't copy the original change_list.html file over there.
Create a new empty change_list.html file and put the code in there I
posted previusly.
So your new file will have only 2 lines of code inside.
What it does is it extends the original template and thanks to django
blocks you overwrite the title section.

lzantal
http://twitter.com/lzantal