I'm making a game link site, where users can post links to their
favorite web game.
When people post games they are supposed to check what category the
game falls into.
I decided to allow many categories for each game since some games can
fall into many categories.

So the question is, how do I handle this in my view?
And how can I show it as Checkboxes, where at least one has to be
checked?
And how can I show this as checkboxes in the Admin as well?
Here is the code

---
Models:
---
class Category(models.Model):
        category = models.CharField(max_length=200)

        def __unicode__(self):
                return self.category

class Game(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(max_length=200)
    url = models.CharField(max_length=200)
    poster = models.ForeignKey(User, related_name='game_poster_set')
    postdate = models.DateTimeField(default=datetime.now)
    cats = models.ManyToManyField(Category)
    hits = models.IntegerField(default=0)
    post = models.BooleanField(default=False)

---
def submit(request):
        form = GameForm(request.POST or None)
        if form.is_valid():
                game = form.save(commit=False)
                game.poster = request.user
                game.save()
                next = reverse('gamesite.games.views.favorites')
                return HttpResponseRedirect(next)
        return render_to_response(
        'games/submit.html',
        {'form': form},
        context_instance = RequestContext(request),)

---
Forms:
---
class GameForm(forms.ModelForm):
        name = forms.CharField(max_length=15, label='Name')
        url = forms.URLField(label='URL', initial='http://')

        class Meta:
                model = Game
                fields = ('name','url')