Ok,

Here is how I do it if I am using a regular form with a regular view:

profile = request.user.get_profile()
form = MyForm('company': profile.defaultcompany, 'contact':
profile.defaultcontact, etc...})
return render_to_response('forms/submit.html', {'form': form},
context_instance=RequestContext(request))

pretty simple and basic.

How do I do this with a form wizard?

Greg