I am trying to use the application
http://code.google.com/p/django-pagination/, that you proposed in the latest
post.

But getting an exception. Could you help to fix it please?

TemplateSyntaxError at /section/home

Caught an exception while rendering: 'request'

Original Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/template/debug.py",
line 71, in render_node
    result = node.render(context)
  File
"/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django_pagination-1.0.5-py2.5.egg/pagination/templatetags/pagination_tags.py",
line 90, in render
    page_obj = paginator.page(context['request'].page)
  File "/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/template/context.py",
line 49, in __getitem__
    raise KeyError(key)
KeyError: 'request'

 Request Method: GET  Request URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/section/home
Exception
Type: TemplateSyntaxError  Exception Value: