I got this working with several sites using Apache. I just created a
configuration file for each site and pointed it to different settings
files:

<Location "/test/">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE test.settings
    PythonOption django.root /test
    PythonDebug On
    PythonPath "['/var/www/test'] + sys.path"
    PythonAutoReload On
</Location>

<Location "/fred/">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE fred.settings
    PythonOption django.root /fred
    PythonDebug On
    PythonPath "['/var/www/fred'] + sys.path"
    PythonAutoReload On
</Location>

Something like this I think.