I used this approach, was explained on "Learning website development with
Django book", give a look there:
*
*
*
*
*style.css *file:
*
*
.tag-cloud-0 { font-size: 100%; }
.tag-cloud-1 { font-size: 120%; }
.tag-cloud-2 { font-size: 140%; }
.tag-cloud-3 { font-size: 160%; }
.tag-cloud-4 { font-size: 180%; }
.tag-cloud-5 { font-size: 200%; }

And generated the tag number dynamically counting the objects that has that
tag.

2009/11/21 Alessandro Ronchi <alessandro.ron...@soasi.com>

> I have a model with with a variable number of objects.
>
> I want to make a tag cloud with font-size to be a proportion of
> objects.count() (wich goes from 1 to 150 ).
>
> Obviously I can't use that number in font-size (150pt is too big) and
> I have to make a proportion (150 -> 20pt, 1 -> 5pt, 50 ~>10pt and so
> on).
>
> How can I accomplish that?
>
> --
> Alessandro Ronchi