I have two models, Project and Task.  They are related via a foreign
key in the task model.

The view that displays a task is below...

def task_detail(request, project_slug, task_id):
        project = get_object_or_404(Project, slug=project_slug)
        return object_detail(
                                request,
                                queryset=Task.objects.all(),
                                object_id=task_id,
                                template_object_name="task",
                                extra_context = { 'project': project }
                                )

The URL would look like this...

/projects/project_slug/tasks/task_id/

This is working as expected.  However, the view is checking that the
project_slug is found, and also that the task_id is found, but it's
not checking that the found task is related to the found project.

Could someone get me started on how best to write a view that would do
that?  I'm presuming I'd have to part company with generic views for
this?