Tim,

Thanks for the response. That is what I was looking for. I got it
working now, just needed a little hint. Found the User Admin stuff (in
contrib) and was able to follow that.
As far as the "id" columns.....I adapted Django to an existing system
so that is why the models don't necessarily match the Django norm.

Reed