Hi,
I've installed djando on jython, which seems to work nice. I've only a
problem using the django-jython
sql package which I installed and by making some tests, seems to work
properly.

by setting the DATABASE_ENGINE = 'doj.backends.zxjdbc.mysql' and
starting
jython manage.py runserver I recive somes errors:

Validating models...
Unhandled exception in thread started by <function inner_run at 0x1>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/saverioscavelli/jython2.5.1/Lib/site-packages/django/
core/management/commands/runserver.py", line 48, in inner_run
    self.validate(display_num_errors=True)
  File "/Users/saverioscavelli/jython2.5.1/Lib/site-packages/django/
core/management/base.py", line 249, in validate
    num_errors = get_validation_errors(s, app)
  File "/Users/saverioscavelli/jython2.5.1/Lib/site-packages/django/
core/management/validation.py", line 22, in get_validation_errors
    from django.db import models, connection
  File "/Users/saverioscavelli/jython2.5.1/Lib/site-packages/django/db/
__init__.py", line 41, in <module>
    backend = load_backend(settings.DATABASE_ENGINE)
  File "/Users/saverioscavelli/jython2.5.1/Lib/site-packages/django/db/
__init__.py", line 37, in load_backend
    raise ImproperlyConfigured(error_msg)
django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured:
'doj.backends.zxjdbc.mysql' isn't an available database backend.
Available options are: 'dummy', 'mysql', 'oracle', 'postgresql',
'postgresql_psycopg2', 'sqlite3'
Error was: No module named mysql

please help.

Xaver