I have a problem with the CSRF framework, and i'm just checking here
to see if anyone else ran into this problem and hopefully found a
solution. Here is my problem:

I have a login form on the base template of my site. The home page is
just a flatpage. My login processor is csrf protected. I have the
middleware and the {% csrf_token %} is set in the template.

The problem is that there is no output from the template tag, it
dosen't contribute anything at all to the rendered HTML. So naturally,
I can't login from the homepage.

I poked around in the code, and i planning on digging some more.
However, if someone else has encountered this, i sure would appreciate
some guidance.