Hi!

In my project most of my views requires the user to be logged in but
in some i don't for example the login view wich only displays a login
form. When I'm going to the login form as a non logged in user I get
an error:
"Error was: 'AnonymousUser' object has no attribute 'get_profile'" The
error is thrown when I use django reverse or url (from template). It
seems as when it checks for urls in my urls.py it parses not only that
file to get the url it also tries to execute all views. Thats why I
got the error when it executes a view that requires login and therefor
uses my user.get_profile().

Anyone know how to solve this? I do wnat to use url and reverse even
for pages that doesn't require the user to be logged in.

Stefan