This is probably outside Django. But I am checking out since I am building
it with Django.

I am building a specialized closed group social networking web site for
special set of medical practitioners. Idea for my client is to be a mini-
LinkedIn of sorts for this small community.

We want to capture as many details as possible from some clinical practices,
to education, work experience, papers submitted etc. However at registration
time we want to limit it to just the basic details like name, email and may
be some license number.

However over a period of time we would like the user to add details.

Do I build one large UserProfile Table, with ForeignKey to colleges,
specializations etc or do I break it up into number of smaller profiles, and
link each profile to a User. What's the best practice?

--
Ramdas S