Hi all,
  I'm writing a small app, and get an error when trying to update the
object, the error message is

'QuerySet' object has no attribute '_meta'. and It shows that I made
some mistake on this line:
form = ProjectForm(instance = projectInstance). But I don't know where
am I wrong. The below is my code in views.py.

@login_required
def edit_project(request, project_id = None):
    if project_id == None:
        projectInstance = Project()
    else:
        projectInstance = Project.objects.filter(id =
project_id).filter(Q(creater = request.user) | Q(administrator =
request.user))

        if projectInstance.count() == 0:
            return HttpResponseRedirect('/edit/fail/')

    if request.method == 'POST':
        form = ProjectForm(request.POST, instance = projectInstance)

        if form.is_valid():
            project = form.save(commit = False)

        if project.creater is None:
            project.creater = request.user
        else:
            project.creater = project.creater

            project.save()
            form.save_m2m()

            return HttpResponseRedirect('/')
    else:
        form = ProjectForm(instance = projectInstance)

    variables = RequestContext(request, {'form': form})

    return render_to_response('add_project.html', variables)

My environment is: UBUNTU910, Django 1.1.1. Anyone can help me? Thank you
very much!
--
Deng Chao