Filter it off when you create the form action?  Or in more detail,
probably, in your view
function, create a copy of the url with such stuff removed, easy to do
with python
string manipulations, or maybe just use reverse on the view function
itself, and pass
that as, say, form_action, and in your template use:

   <form action ="{{ form_action }}" method...