Hi,

I have a site where you can create news items that can have attached files.
I'm using TabularInline so the the admin interface shows attached files in
the same view where you create the news items.

When I create a new news item and attach files it gives no errors, but the
file isn't actually uploaded to the server.

I have checked:

   - The generated html form in the admin view has enctype="
   multipart/form-data"
   - The folder to where it should be uploaded has the necessary permissions
   (I'm sure because I have uploaded files for other models to the same folder
   and they work).
   - The database tuple is created corectly for both the news item and the
   attached files

Everything seems to go fine except the folder where the file should be
uploaded does not have the file.

I'm running out of ideas of what the problem could be, anyone have any?