def edit(request):
    form = None
    if request.method == 'GET':
        try:
            form = IncidentForm(instance = Incident.objects.get(id =
request.GET['id']))
        except ObjectDoesNotExist:
            raise Http404
    else:
        form = IncidentForm(request.POST)
        if form.is_valid():
            form.save()
            return HttpResponseRedirect('/incidents')

    media = form.media
    return render_to_response('incidents/new.html',{'form': form, 'media':
media, 'view': 'Edit'},context_instance=RequestContext(request))

class IncidentForm(forms.ModelForm):

    place = forms.CharField(widget=EditableMap(options={
        'layers': ['google.hybrid', 'google.streets', 'google.physical',
'google.satellite',  ],
        'default_lat': 39.4421,
        'default_lon': -100.0,
        'default_zoom': 3,
        'geometry': 'point',
        'map_div_style': {'width': '400px', 'height': '300px'},
        }))
    when_occurred = forms.DateTimeField(widget=widgets.AdminSplitDateTime())
    reporter = forms.ModelChoiceField(User.objects.all(),
widget=forms.HiddenInput())
    id = forms.CharField(widget=forms.HiddenInput())

    class Meta:
        model = Incident
        fields = ('title', 'when_occurred', 'place', 'notes', 'what_type',
'reporter', 'id')