2009/12/2 aa56280 <aa56...@gmail.com>:
> You'll have to "activate" the model like any other in order for it to
> show up on the Admin site.

Ok, but then I have an extra entry for my UserProfile Model in the
admin Interface. That works, but it would be nice to see and edit the
entrys in UserProfile directly via admin/auth/user. From my novice
standpoint, it looks like i have to overwrite the default admin.py
from the auth module. Is that right? And if yes, how do I do it "the
right way"?

Thanks for your help,
--
Kai Timmer | http://kaitimmer.de