On Dec 4, 6:43 pm, jwpeddle <jwped...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not having any luck with this. Surely there's a simple example out
> there somewhere of view agnostic DRY form logic.

The old thread you point to still makes sense.

A redirect can only happen in response to a request

a request is handled by a view

It sounds like you need a view in your comment app that just handles
comment posts in an agnostic way and redirects back to the page object
that holds the comments.

-Preston