I'm working on a project for an environmentally-concious client that would
like a planet-friendly host, preferably Canadian, though that's not required.

If that were it, I'd just google "green hosting" and be done with it, but
since this is a Django project, I'd really appreciate some
recommendations/suggestions from people who have actually deployed a Django
site before I sign on.

Anyone have a story they'd like to share?