On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 11:13 PM, saved...@gmail.com <saved...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Every time I try to access a formset via inlineformset_factory I get
> the following error messages:
>
> Traceback:
> [snip]
> File "/home/luckybs/webapps/django1/lib/python2.5/django/forms/
> models.py" in get_queryset
>  495.             if not qs.ordered:
>
> Exception Type: AttributeError at /questions/10/add_answer/
> Exception Value: 'QuerySet' object has no attribute 'ordered'
>
> I just updated my forms directory on my shared host from 1.0 to 1.2
> (Perhaps that could be the problem?)

First, 1.2 does not yet exist.  It's in development.  Perhaps you mean you
updated to a recent SVN checkout?

Second, you updated JUST the Django forms directory from 1.0 to <something
else>?  If so, yes, that is the problem. The line having the problem is in
django/forms, it is a line added (I think) during 1.1 development, and it
requires other code changes made elsewhere in the Django code base.  You
cannot simply update subdirectories within django individually. Django is an
integrated package: you need update the whole thing, or not at all.

Karen