Hello,

I'm just curious if anyone else has run into this problem using the
twitter app in django-syncr. I looked on the twitter API docs but
didn't find anything.

t.syncTwitterUserTweets('twitteruser')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
File "/Users/user/django-apps/syncr/app/tweet.py", line 111, in
syncTwitterUserTweets
self._syncTwitterStatus(status)
File "/Users/user/django-apps/syncr/app/tweet.py", line 81, in
_syncTwitterStatus
user = self._syncTwitterUser(status.user)
File "/Users/user/django-apps/syncr/app/tweet.py", line 55, in
_syncTwitterUser
'thumbnail_url': user.profile_image_url,
AttributeError: 'User' object has no attribute 'profile_image_url'

Thanks,

Jason