On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 06:55:22AM -0800, Nemo wrote:
> It turns out that flash-based progress bars (like SWFupload
> also) have a trouble with the progress upload.  The flash does
> the update only once, see
> http://demo.swfupload.org/Documentation/#uploadProgress

The information on that site is rather incomplete, so I suggest
using caution when acting upon it.  Without referencing any
supporting information, it states:

>> The Linux Flash Player fires a single uploadProgress event
>> after the entire file has been uploaded. This is a bug in the
>> Linux Flash Player that we cannot work around.

There is no such thing as "the Linux Flash Player".  There are at
least two Flash players for Linux.  Whichever Linux Flash player
the author of this page meant to refer to may have changed since
this was written, and we can't tell, because he or she neither
noted the version of that particular player which is known to have
the bug nor referred to a bug report.

--
Phil Mocek