Hi all,

I want to add the ability to tag objects, and then to vote on the
tags. So for example, users of certain groups will be able to add new
tags, while other users will only be able to vote up (if they agree
this tagging is correct) or down (if they disagree).

Anyone knows a pluggable app I can use for that?

I am familiar with django-tagging, and django-voting, and I realize
this is possible by combining both of them (and having votes on the
taggedItem object, or something like that), but It sounds rather
complicated, so I decided to come here for advice before I do that...