Hi,

I have a Model which tracks tasks for a project. This model should
have
 - hours estimated
 - hours worked
on it.

Everytime someone updates one of those fields, the hours worked should
be increased and should also be stored to be used for time reporting.
e.g. hours worked: 12.21.09 2 hours, 12.22.09 3 hours and so forth
The hours worked shall be reduced.

Would it make sense to have a foreign key to different models for
hours worked and hours estimated, or shall I use the history and sum
up the hours? Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

-tom