I have a working site, and the admin works fine for what I'm doing. I
have 3 primary models: an Event, an Attendee, and a Venue.

In the admin, an Event created *must* have at least one Attendee, and
must, obviously, have a Venue (location).

I'd like to open up the site for user submissions (users can create
new Events, choosing/creating Attendees and Venues), but I can't
figure out how the workflow / form would work. Mostly because of the
requirements, as such:

An Attendee, being added to an Event, must already exist in the
system. If the given Attendee doesn't exist, the user should be
prompted to create it/them (validly) before continuing further.

Likewise when selecting the Event Venue - if it doesn't exist, it must
be created.

Of particular note, Venues have some required meta-information that
must be filled out before it can be considered valid.

That's quite a bit of "add and/or create+validate", and I'm not sure
how to implement that. I'm assuming I'll be using the Form Wizards,
but at this point I'm just not sure where to start.

Can anyone offer a bit of direction or advice on how to implement a
workflow like that?

Thanks much for any assistance!