I am new to Django and, for that matter, pretty new to web
development. That said, I am working my way through the Django
tutorial and have gotten to the admin site and have (I thought)
meticulously followed the tutorial's instructions. When I select the
"Polls" frame on the home page, I am presented with a page captioned
"Polls Administration" and the links below the page title ("Django
administration") are "Home > Polls" and the page contains a duplicate
of the "Polls" frame that appears on the home page. When I click on
the "Polls" entry inside the frame, I am presented with a page
captioned "Select poll to change" and the links below the page title
now are "Home > Polls > Polls" although the URL is "http://
127.0.0.1:8000/admin/polls/poll/". Selecting the "What's up?" poll
from the list presents the "Change Poll" page whose URL is "http://
127.0.0.1:8000/admin/polls/poll/1/" and whose links are "Home › Polls
the redundant "Polls" in the links at the top of each page beyond the
home page?

Have I done something wrong? Can someone direct me as to where to look
for my mistake?

TIA.