On Tuesday 15 Dec 2009 9:07:38 am Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> > I tried another browser - same problem of erratic behaviour, at times
> >  login  works, at other times it does not - forms on site work, but forms
> >  in admin do not work. Then I thought maybe my webserver was giving the
> >  problem - so I used the developement server. Login at admin does not
> > work. 'Cookie not set'. Login to the site works, and then I can bypass
> > the admin login screen - but forms in admin again give 'CSRF token
> > missing or incorrect'.
> >

> problem solved - one of the other contributors to the project had
>  overridden a  whole lot of admin templates which were causing the
>  confusion.

back to the drawing board! Still not working properly. I tried with konqueror.
It worked for one site. The moment I went to another site, the csrf problem
started. With firefox it works at times and doesnt at other times. This is the
situation with all the developers in the lab - and they have a variety of
distros, browsers and platforms. We have decided to revert to a pre csrf
version until we can spare the time to sort things out.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves