the content of that file is..
[options]
# embedded: link against the embedded server library
# threadsafe: use the threadsafe client
# static: link against a static library (probably required for embedded)

embedded = False
threadsafe = True
static = False

# The path to mysql_config.
# Only use this if mysql_config is not on your PATH, or you have some weird
# setup that requires it.
#mysql_config = /usr/local/bin/mysql_config

# The Windows registry key for MySQL.
# This has to be set for Windows builds to work.
# Only change this if you have a different version.
registry_key = SOFTWARE\MySQL AB\MySQL Server 5.0

plz help me..

--