Hi everyone,

This is my first post ans as usual it deals with a problem.
I hope it isn´t answered yet. I´ve searched across the group and didn
´t find the solution (A similar problem didn´t detail the solution -
no renaming here)
Ok lets describe it:

I´m trying to start developing with eclipse + pydev + django.
I´ve followed the superb instructions here:
http://pydev.blogspot.com/2006/09/configuring-pydev-to-work-with-django.html

When I run my server from command line (windows) It works!
E:\dev\nav\pr1>manage.py runserver

When I try to run the same server from eclipse, it seems that
something is not correct.
I got the error: ImportError at / "No module named urls"
I do have the urls.py on my application, and averything works fine out
of eclipse.

Could it be a PATH problem? How could I debug it?