I have a question about django's session/auth system and its logout method.
Whenever I want to invalidate a user session ( i.e.: calling
auth.logout(request)), django
auth system is in fact invalidating my current session id cookie, but
afterwards it sets a new session id cookie, why does it do that?

Basically on my systems, I want to differentiate user in two groups:
Anonymous ( ones that doesnt have a valid session id cookie ), logged ones (
ones that have a valid session id cookie ). If django auth system keeps
setting a new session after a logout, I would not be able to differentiate
them properly.

 Is my approach correct? Why does django.contrib.auth do that, sends me a
new session id after I logged out? Is there a way for me to configure it to
NOT send me a new session cookie, after I logout?

thanks in advance,
Victor Lima