Hello all,

I'm developing a web application that is intended only for mobile
use.  I want to implement some kind of 'themes'  :   have a list  of
templates/stylesheets and make it possible that each user chooses one
of them for visualisation. The number of users is small and all of
them will use a specific phone model.

My main concern is that i'm not sure what's the best approach :
- have one set of templates  , and multiple stylesheets .  The base
template loads the stylessheet specified by a variable set in the
views.
- or, have multiple sets of templates  (one theme is separate set of
templates).
- or, something else (?)

My feeling is that the first solution is more compact and simpler to
implement, but it could be restrictive for future development (i'm
missing the experience to be confident about this ).

The second solution seems to be more flexible ,   but it introduces a
lot of redundancy between the alternate views.  Basically, only the
base template will differ from one theme to the other.  The rest of
the templates will typically be the same regardless the theme.

Cheers,
Adrian