> I can use clean() method of form to od validation, but I embedded some
> complex rules in field validation and dont want to repeat the code

This. Use the clean method, you'll have to add add errors to the error
dict if you want them to appear by the field.

Not sure I follow why you would have to repeat anything. The clean
method is run in addition to the normal field validation. You'll just
have to make sure that the field validation allows it to be either
blank or valid, then the clean method can decide if blank was allowed
in this case.

Peter