Hi there,

I've problems to access manyToMany relartions.
I got the following model:

class ModelType(models.Model):
        description = models.CharField(max_length=100)
        def __unicode__(self):
                return u"%s" % (self.description)

class CarModel(models.Model):
        description = models.CharField(max_length=100)
        order = models.IntegerField(null=True)
        modelTypes = models.ManyToManyField(ModelType)
        def __unicode__(self):
                return u"%s" % (self.description)

Now I want the ModelTypes for a specfic CarModel.
I thougt it should be something like this:

model = CarModel.objects.filter(pk = modelId)
for m in model.modelTypes.all():
        data = data+m.description+'|'

But I get this error:
QuerySet object has no attribute modelType.

Thanks for your help!