I'm trying to retrieve blog entries for a specific category and I'm
not sure how to generate the correct url in my template. here is what
I have:

<li><a href="{% url category_feed category.title|lower %}">
{{ category.title }}</a></li>

feeds = { 'entries': LatestEntriesFeed, 'links': LatestLinksFeed,
'categories': CategoryFeed, 'tweets': LatestTweetsFeed }

(r'^feeds/(?P<url>.*)/$', 'django.contrib.syndication.views.feed',
{ 'feed_dict': feeds }, 'category_feed'),

I think I need to have "categories/category.title" to correctly map to
"feeds/categories/category.title" but I'm not sure how/if I should do
that in the template.

Thanks for any help,