Hi,

I'm new in the python world and therefore in django.

I'm using django 1.1.1.

I started to write a small application and I have a question related to
ModelForms.

I defined two model objects:

class Person(models.Model):
        first_name = ...
        last_name = ...
        address = models.ForeignKey(Address)

class Address(models.Model):
        street = ...
        number = ...

I would like to know whether it is possible to write something like this with
forms.ModelForm.

class AddressForm(forms.ModelForm):
        class Meta:
                model = Address

class PersonForm(forms.ModelForm):
        address = AddressForm

        class Meta:
                model = Person

I tested it but it doesn't seem to work. So I would like to know if we can do
this or if I missed something to get it working.

I didn't seen anything related to this in the documentation (or maybe I missed
it).

Thanks for your help.

Fred.