Hi!

I'm deploying a django project on my server. I'm using next apache
configuration:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin vruiz...@gmail.com

        DocumentRoot /home/user/project

        <Location "/">
                SetHandler python-program
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE settings
                PythonDebug On
                PythonPath "['/home/user/project','/home/apps/app1','/
home/apps/app2'] + sys.path"
        </Location>

        <Location "/media">
            SetHandler None
        </Location>

        <LocationMatch "\.(jpg|gif|png)$">
            SetHandler None
        </LocationMatch>

        <Location "/admin/media">
                SetHandler none
        </Location>

        Alias /media "/home/user/project/media/"
        Alias /admin/media "/usr/share/pyshared/django/contrib/admin/
media/"

        ErrorLog /home/user/logs/error.log

        # Possible values include: debug, info, notice, warn, error,
crit,
        # alert, emerg.
        LogLevel warn

        CustomLog /home/user/logs/access.log combined

</VirtualHost>

I want to override admin templates. I created a basic_site.html on /
home/user/project/templates/admin directory. On my machine, it works
perfectly, but if I user apache it doesn't work. If I use django web
server (python manage.py runserver ip:port)  it works too.

I'm using next settings.py:

TEMPLATE_LOADERS = (
    'django.template.loaders.filesystem.load_template_source',
    'django.template.loaders.app_directories.load_template_source',
#     'django.template.loaders.eggs.load_template_source',
)
TEMPLATE_DIRS = (
    os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__), 'templates'),
)

I probed to use this with same result:
TEMPLATE_DIRS = (
    '/home/user/project/templates',