Hey,

My question is probably very simple. Below, my simplified model :

I have a table of stock items in stock (item_code, item_title,
property1, property2, storeroom, quantity_available)
I have a table listing transaction of items (transaction_id,
item_code, transaction_type, transaction_quantity, transaction_date)

I succeed to be able to view all data for each model using django
admin but it does not satisfy me. I want to be able in the transaction
admin view to list columns from the transaction table as well as
columns from the storeroom table) :

I want to show the following in the transaction admin view :

transaction_id, item_code, item_title, transaction_type,
transaction_quantity, property1, property2

Any idea how to get such result ?

Note that I investigated one way consisting of creating function to
define properties and get values of property 1 and so on. The problem
then is that I cannot order the list or filter based on the property1
or property 2 for example.

In advance, thanks for the help.

Fredlab