Hello. I'm on Mac OSX 10.5.8. I have followed Jacob Kaplan-Moss's article on
setting up Django with Buildout:
http://jacobian.org/writing/django-apps-with-buildout/

Finally, I have got this Buildout to work! ...but I'm now needing PIL and
Postgres for a complete isolated Django development area. I've tried to
modify my buildout.cfg with tutorials I've read around the internet, but
just can't find how to do it without it throwing up all sorts of errors. I
feel PIL and Postgres are the next things to complete this little setup, so
I can just get on with it... (I'm not an expert at any of this by the way, I
come from a PHP background). My current buildout.cfg looks like this:

[buildout]
parts = python django
develop = .
eggs = myproject

[python]
recipe = zc.recipe.egg
interpreter = python
eggs = ${buildout:eggs}

[django]
recipe = djangorecipe
version = 1.1.1
project = myproject
projectegg = myproject
settings = testsettings
test = myproject
eggs = ${buildout:eggs}

Can anyone help me to reliably get PIL and Postgres working with my
Buildout? Thank you so much in advance... Everything I've tried so far just
throws up all sorts of errors.