Thank you for the response Daniel. That was more-or-less what I
*thought* but it was great to be able to pass the information on to
him from a 3rd party. That said, is there anything I should be doing
from a practical standpoint as far as setting file permissions in my
project directories? Things that should be locked down or should not
be?