I'm reposting this question here, since I didn't get any answer the
first time, and I'm struck there.
Where can I find help with this, should I rather post the problem to
another group?

---
I'm new to django, and was going through the tutorial (on Mac Os X
10.4.11, installed latest stable version from tarball).
All seems to go well, and I can access the local site until I enter
the damin login and passwd and submit.
After that the development server program just exits without notice.
(and the client browser then obviously can't get any connection to
it).

I've traced this back to autoreload.py line 96
which reads:  sys.exit(restart_with_reloader())
Any idea what is going (or what I am doing) wrong here?

Thanks!