Hi everyone,

I've been looking for a simple way to send an email when a user
updates their profile.

After some digging I found form.has_changed() which appears to fit the
bill. However, it always seems to return true, so I could end up
bombarding our elderly admin lady with lots of useless emails.

I'm using a simple model form (with a sub-set of the available
fields), rendered in the default manner, no hidden fields or anything.
If I open the page, hit save, if form.has_changed(): runs.

Is there anything else that might cause has_changed to be true?

Perhaps this is why has_changed() isn't mentioned in the documentation?

I kinda hope I'm being stupid on this one, I'd rather not get into a
long comparison function!

-Alastair