I've been testing my site locally and figured I should commit some of
my changes. I'm using django.contrib.comments and for some reason the
comment.get_absolute_url is resulting in a broken link on the live
server. When I mouse over the link the status bar reads the link
correctly i.e., http://mysite.com/comments/cr/12/1/#c5 but when I
click the link the result is
http://example.com/blog/2010/jan/11/test-title-1/#c5
resulting in: The requested URL /blog/2010/jan/11/test-title-1/ was
not found on this server. If I manually type in my domain instead of
example.com it works as it should, I just don't understand why it's
not resolving with mysite.com.

Thanks,

Jason