For a multilingual project, I have a ChoiceField and want to display
the choices in alphabetical order - according to the current language.
Example:
choices = ((1, _('Some choice')), (2, _('Another choice')), (3, _('One
more choice')))

In English it should be ordered 'Another choice', 'One more choice',
'Some choice', but in another language the ordering could be
different.
Can I define a sort-function that is called lazily? I've looked at the
lazy and allow_lazy functions of django.utils.functional, but didn't
really understand how it works.

I think another possibility would be to define the choices in the
form's __init__ at runtime, but that doesn't seem like an elegant way
to solve the problem.

Any ideas?