The urls define wich views should be executed when the user access an
address (url).
Different urls can point to the same view.
But if you specify two different views for the same url, wich one
should be executed when the user enters that url? Django can't know.
It's invalid.

2010/1/17 Bhaskar Gara <bacch...@gmail.com>:
> Thank you,
>
> I am putting same pattern because both tellfriend and hero belongs to
> same template.
>
> refer template has two form.
>
> Thank you
> Bhaskar
>
> On Jan 17, 11:25 am, Andreas Pfrengle <a.pfren...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > url(r'^member/refer/$', direct_to_template,
>> >         {'template': 'member_refer.html'}, name='member_refer'),
>>
>> > url(r'^refer/$', 'erp_site.views.tellfriend', name='tell_friend'),
>> > url(r'^refer/$', 'erp_site.views.hero', name='hero'),
>>
>> tell_friend and hero have the same pattern r'^refer/$', maybe that's
>> the reason?

fisa  -  Juan Pedro Fisanotti